Mini Crickets is an 8 week programme designed for 4-6 year old boys and girls taking place in The Centre of Excellence at the Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton. The course is delivered by experienced and qualified coaches and will:
- Give players a fun, first experience of cricket
- Develop fundamental movement skills (agility, balance, coordination and speed)
- Develop basic cricket skills (batting, bowling, throwing and catching)
- Develop teamwork (sharing, taking turns, helping and supporting)
- Introduce games to young cricketers
For more information and to book please CLICK HERE.