Centre of Excellence Covid-19 information page
Things are a bit different this year…
We have worked hard to ensure the Centre of Excellence can be accessed and enjoyed by its many users at the same time as being covid secure. Please respect these changes to help protect our staff, coaches and fellow users.
The most important things to follow are:
- Please do not attend the session if you are displaying symptoms, in isolation or in quarantine (if in any doubt please do not attend)
- Wear a mask in the building (not during activity though) if you are over 11 years old
- Sanitise your hands on entry, exit and also regularly thoughout the session
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Respect the rules your coach puts in place to protect you and fellow users (including the coach and staff
Please take the time to read and watch the following before coming to the Centre:
1. Centre Flow document
We have created a Centre Flow document for users and parents coming to the Centre of Excellence
2. Video walkthrough
If you have any queries about your visit to the Centre please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 352266.