The recent ECB guidance for indoor cricket will guide our activity for the winter period and our Education programme for 2020-2021.
Although our courses and venues will look and feel different to previous years, we are hopeful we can run courses that will support all aspects of the game.
If you are a current or aspiring coach we have a range of courses running across the county to fit your needs. These include;
- Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Children courses (limited places are available on these courses at the Centre of Excellence, Taunton & Wellsway SC, Keynsham)
- Foundation 1 Course. We currently have three Foundation 1 Courses scheduled around the county, our aim is to host an additional F1 course in the North-West of the county. Further details of the dates and venue for this course will be made available on our website as soon as they are available.
In addition to coaching, we also have the following courses;
- Umpires and Scorers. Online learning. If you have stopped playing cricket and want to stay involved in the game, then these courses offer both a qualification and the skills which will help benefit your club and the game of cricket.
- Safe Hands. Club Welfare officers have a vital role to play in cricket clubs. Our Safe Hands Workshops and Safeguarding Young Cricketers modules are available online, to ensure that CWO’s can access the training required to fulfil this role.
- First Aid & Safeguarding. If your First Aid or Safeguarding certificates have expired, then please take this opportunity to update your qualifications with the SCB.
For more information about all of our courses or how to book, please click here to visit the Educational Course page of our website.
For all general course enquiries, please email Brian Hoyle
Please note, all the above information is subject to current and future Government & ECB guidelines and restrictions.