NatWest CricketForce is a nationwide initiative aimed at cricket clubs. The programme is designed to bring clubs and local communities closer together, and ensure grounds and facilities are ready for the new season.
CricketForce is held over one designated weekend each year as clubs work to prepare for the upcoming season. Projects range from simple paint jobs, sight screen scrubbing and renewed boundary fencing, to brand new changing rooms, function rooms and even a new pavilion.
NatWest CricketForce 2018 will take place on Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th March.
By registering for NatWest CricketForce you will receive regular newsletters filled with helpful tips and tools to plan for a great event, and you automatically be included in the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme.
The Jewson Privilege Account offers all clubs the opportunity to collect £150 credit for an initial deposit of £50. Click HERE to read the guidance notes relating to the 2018 Jewson Privilege Account Scheme
All you have to do is register, once registered Jewson will be in touch with details of how to activate your account.
CricketForce offers the perfect opportunity to engage members of your club who don’t usually get involved and also to attract new members. In addition, reaching out to your local community by approaching new people and businesses for support will help to build a sustainable future for your club.
NatWest CricketForce event resources and advice
Here are a number of useful resources and advice to make your NatWest CricketForce event a success:
- Step-by-step planner (PDF) – guides you through all of the stages needed to plan and facilitate a great NatWest CricketForce event
- Volunteer sign-up sheet (PDF) – use this to collect your volunteers’ contact information to keep them up to date on your club’s CricketForce activity and thank them afterwards for their contributions
- Thank you letter template (MS Word) – use to thank and celebrate the efforts of all of your event volunteers
In addition, all NatWest CricketForce-registered clubs have access to an exclusive online toolkit to help promote your event. You can create personalised posters, flyers and digital banners. For more details please email us at email@example.com.
Health and safety considerations
All clubs taking part in NatWest CricketForce are advised to check their insurance policy for the following:
- All clubs must have Employer's Liability insurance. As well as covering employees, Employer's Liability insurance is also required for voluntary helpers
- Ensure the Public Liability and Employer's Liability sections extend to cover the projects/maintenance work being carried out and that there are no conditions/warranties which apply
Under the ECB ExtraCover insurance scheme, as long as clubs have Public Liability insurance, Employer's Liability insurance is automatically included and cover extends to maintenance/alteration work on club premises and playing areas.
If you would like any further information regarding Natwest CricketForce please contact Brian Hoyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the SCB.
Huntspill & District CC with their NatWest CricketForce project.