We are delighted to announce the launch of the club affiliation package for 2018 through our Club Support Offer.
What are the key benefits of the Club Support Offer?
We have simplified our offer into four main areas:
- Support and advice
As part of these four areas you can access a number of benefits which include:
- Support setting up and maintaining a Women & Girls Section at your club
- Small Grants Scheme for clubs to bid for funding amounts between £1,000 to £4,000.
- Subsidised access to courses for officials and volunteers.
- Access to our community coaching team.
- Automatic membership to the Somerset Groundsman's Association.
- Two Free Tickets to a Royal London 50 Over game at The Cooper Associates County Ground.
Full details of all the benefits of affiliation can be found by clicking here
How do we take advantage of the Club Support Offer?
Affiliation to the Somerset Cricket Board costs just £10 per club, plus £25 for each adult weekend league team on you main match day.
Those clubs who only play friendly or midweek cricket are able to access Club Support for just £10!
To take advantage of the Club Support Offer, clubs should:
- Please pay your club invoice for affiliation which has been sent to your club via firstname.lastname@example.org on 8th February. This invoice is based on the number of teams that have entered local leagues for 2018. If this information has changed therefore your invoice may be affected or if you haven't recieved your invoice, please email- Matthew.email@example.com. Payment can be made by the methods detailed on the invoice attached invoice.
- Complete our Club Contact Form questionnaire via your Club’s Play-Cricket website. For 2018 our aim is to reduce administration for clubs who are currently asked several times for contact details for different leagues and competitions. By completing this questionnaire which will appear in the admin page of your Play-Cricket website, the contact information is automatically available to all the Leagues and competitions which use Play-Cricket (which is the majority across Somerset). It is vitally important that your club completes the questionnaire, so we can communicate with clubs accurately about the latest information on the recreational game, courses, funding opportunities, Somerset County Age Group Trials plus much more. Details on how to complete the questionnaire & accessing Play-Cricket can be found Here.
The contact details which you input through the questionnaire will be kept in accordance with GDPR Regulations and allows you to opt in or out of having contact details displayed to the public on your Play-Cricket site. Attached is a help guide for the few clubs who haven’t got an active Play-Cricket site or no longer have access to their site to be able to enable them to complete this action
Please ensure your club has completed this by the 8th March 2018.
All affiliation fees collected are used by the Somerset Cricket Board to improve our support for cricket clubs and recreational cricket in the county.